Tuesday, November 25, 2008

about this whole "cup of blessing" name....

Welcome to Barnescupofblessings-a name I've chosen based on Psalm 16:5-6 which says: "Lord you alone are my cup of blessing, you gaurd all that is mine. The land you have given me is a pleasant land, what a wonderful inheritance!" and Psalm 23:5 "My cup overflows with blessings."
What great verses for our family, as we definately have a cup overflowing with blessings. It never ceases to amaze me how God continues to provide for us in so many awesome ways. One way he has so richly blessed us is with such an amazing abundance of family and friends-many of whom we don't see often enough. I hope through my ramblings that family and friends will feel more a part of our lives. So if you've known us for many years, or only a few moments, come on in and stay awhile, catch up and share your own blessings with us.

No comments: